Ministry of Electricity and Water – Kuwait
IWPP Technical Senior Adviser
- Advice client on matters related to IWPP technical agreements including compliance to Minimum FunctionalSpecifications.
- Act as the focal point for client (MEW) on the provision of advice and guidance about the ECWPA technical issues for the existing and future IWPPprojects
- Advise MEW on the management and control of contractual matters arising under the ECWPA due to plant performance, fuel demand andefficiency.
- Actingasa guide and adviser to and direct the local technical staff.
- Assisting MEW in the receipt, evaluation, adjudication and approval of the monthly invoices and any other invoices submitted by anIWPP
- Assisting in the drafting of feasibility studies, requests for proposals and related schedules required to support the development of further IWPPprojects
- Participate in and lead the technical evaluation of new bids received for the development of future IWPPprojects.
- AzZour North Phase 1 IWPP (1500 MW, 107MIGD)
- AzZour North Phase 2 & 3 IWPP (2,700 MW, 165MIGD)
- Shagaya Renewable Park Phase 3 (1200 MW PV, 200 MW Wind, 200 MWCSP)