Appointed as Project Engineer to provide engineering and technical support to QEWC on all aspects of Ras Abu Fontas (RAF-A2) 36 MIGD MSFE and RAF-A3 SWRO Seawater Desalination Projects for Qatar Electricity and Water Company (one of the largest independent water and power producers in the GCC region).
- Management of the EPC Contract, Water and Power Purchase Agreements and Fuel Gas Supply.
- Technical review of project documentation and issuing design reviewsheets.
- Coordination with stakeholders, including Kahrama’a, QP, local municipalityand Ministry of Environment on technical and commercial issues related to the project.
- Coordination of internal and external engineering activities and the interdisciplinary interfaces in close coordination with QEWC discipline teamleaders.
- Ensuring the technical requirements defined in the EPC contract are properly incorporated into the engineeringdeliverables.
- Manage and facilitate meetings with the client, contractor and third-party stakeholders.
- Coordinate the design review in coordination with Fichtner MainOffice.
- Monitor the execution of the quality assurance program for conformance to projectrequirements.
- Provide the technical support for the contractor and owner on issues related to the interface with the existing RAFPlant.
- Monitoring the plant performance, environmental and water qualitycompliance.
- Analyse billing system data and fuel demand model to ensure contract and invoicing are in compliance with WPA guidelines andregulations.
- Identifyanyissues thatmayaffectthebilling anddeterminedthepropercourseofaction.
- Follow up with QEWC and off taker Kahram’a on outstanding issues relatedto the plant efficiency and overall performance.
- Develop procedures for plant O&M, fiscal metering data validation and reconciliation,developingandupdatingwaterandpowerdispatchprocedures.
- Ensure contract compliance by reviewing support documentation and contracts against billingrequests.
- Assist QEWC on evaluation and adjudication of the plant water and power production for issuing capacity charge invoices and output charge Invoices in accordance to WPA and PPA.
- Prepare scope of work and agreements for engagement of third-party experts on technical and commercial disputes arising after the planttake-over.
- Management of Plant warranty after thetake-over.