I provide services from concept to detailed design and my in-depth understanding of power and water industry enables me to guide appropriate decision making at the earliest stage.Thinking beyond conventional disciplinary boundaries, I am able to provide services to deliver realistic and future-focused solutions – multinationals, IPP and IWPP developers, contractors, local authorities, inward investors and private individuals alike.
My extensive experience of design, procurement, installation, commissioning and testing enable me to meet the client’s expectations.
- Economic and technical evaluation of utility and IWPP projects.
- Design, construction, start-up and operation of mechanical, electrical and control systems for gas and oil-fired boilers, cogeneration, CCGTs, Coal Fired and geothermal power plants.
- Owner’s Engineering including field engineering for power plant and heavy industrial construction, commissioning, inspection and start-up of CCGTs (Siemens V94.3 and V84.2, GE Frame 9F and 6F, LM6000, Alstom GT26), thermal power plants, and SW desalination plant.
- Commissioning and testing Support
- Transnational Due Diligence
- Plant Layup and Decommissioning