I was appointed lead project engineer for RAF-A1 45MIGD MSF desalination water treatment and
power generation project in Qatar.
My role included:
- Led a team of junior engineers and inspectors of various disciplines for site supervision of
erection, installation and commissioning works to ensure compliance to Contract’s
specifications, international and national standards.
- Reporting to the PB Site Manager on works related to construction progress, scheduling and for
the project. This included acting as Commissioning Manager during periods of Commissioning
- Client’s management and liaison with stakeholders including fuel supplier, water and power off
taker, MOE and local municipalities.
- Prepared monthly reports on activities and progress for duration of the project.
- Formal inspection and review of all site activities and site technical queries, materials and
- Management of engineer inspection staff and overview of up to approximately 200 workers and
- Advising QEWC on the management of liquidated damages associated with late completion of